Consumer right of revocation
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mainly neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity.)
As a consumer you have the right to revocate this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you , which is not the carrier, the goods have taken of in physical possession.
To exercise your right of cancellatio, you must inform
SR-Medizinelektronik, Haussmannstrasse 66 , D-70188 Stuttgart , Fon: +49-711-9144650 , Fax: +49-711 9144651 , E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
by a clear statement (eg, a letter of sent by mail , fax or email) of your decision to revocate from this contract. You can download , fill out and send us the revocation form on our website (www.sr-med.de) or use any other form. Make use of this opportunity , we will forward to you immediately (eg by e-mail) a confirmation of the receipt of your revocation.
The revocation period is sufficient for you to send the message about the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Effects of revocation
If you revocate from this contract , we'll give you all the payments that we have received from you , including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than those offered by us) , and must be repaid immediately at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notice is received through your cancellation of this contract with us . For this repayment , we use the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise , in any case you will be charged for this repayment charges.
We may withhold the reimbursement until we have received the goods back or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods.
You have to return the goods promptly and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. You have to cover the direct cost of returning the goods.
You just have to pay for any diminished value of the goods if the goods are used or damaged.
Exclusion of right of revocation
The right does not apply to contracts
- between SR- medical electronics and an entrepreneur / business customers
- the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of an individual choice or decision by the consumer is required or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed quickly,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are unsuitable for reasons of health or hygiene to return when their unsealed after delivery ,
- the supply of goods, when they were mixed after delivery due to their nature inseparably with other goods,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages , the price was agreed in the contract that can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, however, and the current value of fluctuations in the market depends on the entrepreneur's control,
- for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package , if the seal was removed after delivery