TwinTrac is our newest, smallest and first leadless Holter System, which can be easily and fast mounted on the patients body by clicking 3 standard electrodes onto the back side of the system. The TwinTrac can store continuosly 2 ECG channels together with 3 high resolution movement channels and 1 internal and optional 2 additional external so that you have additional important informations for your ECG analysis available.
The system is powered with a rechargeable AAA battery and has a built inn Android and iOS compatible Bluetooth interface for programming, data transfer and online control during holter setup, and you can use Windows and MAC computers but also Android and iOS devices for doing it.
For downloading the holter data after investigation we offer wireless data transfer or optional a built inn USB interface. Systems without USB interface are splashproofed.
The advantages of the TwinTrac System at a glance:
- only 48 x 42 x 12 mm small and 14 gr light (22 gr incl. Batterie)
- for holter, loop/event recording or patient monitoring
- very easy and fast to mount directly onto the patients body
- low running cost while using 3 standard electrodes instead of special and expensive electrode pads and adapters
- maximum in patients comfort
- 2 ECG channels with excellent signal quality
- 3 high resolution accelerometer channels
- integrated temperature sensor
- optional 2 further external temperatur sensor in addition (user placeable)
- all channels are user definable - including sampling rate
- Bluetooth interface
- Android and iOS compatible
- USB interface (optional)
- powered with a rechargeable AAA battery
The TwinTrac is deliverable from 4. Quater 2016.